Fitness Clubs, Studios & Boutique Fitness Centers
Differentiate your facility with a unique training tool that your members will love.
- Muscle Tone – reACT delivers highly efficient lower body strengthening and toning. Because it avoids “impact eccentric loading,” the system rapidly fatigues all the muscles in the lower body, resulting in increased muscle mass with just 2 – 3 five-minute sessions each week.
- Weight Loss – One session of eccentric training significantly increases resting energy expenditure, consumes more calories, and burns fat more effectively. What’s more, reACT can improve blood lipid profile and decrease insulin resistance.
- More Efficient Workouts– reACT makes it possible for members to utilize their time in the gym more effectively and reach their goals more efficiently. Members quickly experience a difference within just a few sessions!
- Chronic Conditions – reACT supports members who seek to address health concerns such as diabetes, heart disease, and osteopenia/osteoporosis.
- Musculoskeletal Injuries– Non-impact eccentric conditioning is perfect for middle-age members who are prone to injury, yet want to enjoy an active life as they age.
- Athletic Performance– For both serious and backyard athletes, reACT offers high-performance conditioning to stay in shape during off-season.
Fit reACT Seamlessly Into Your Club:
- Workout Flow – Service 6-8 members per hour.
- Services all Ages – reACT is customizable for all ages and fitness levels.
- Staff Training – reACT provides a full suite of digital and in-person education options to get your entire staff trained on the equipment.
- Professional Training – reACT offers a wide range of training options for sports trainers, personal trainers, physical therapists, and movement professionals.
- Training Videos – Our library of educational videos demonstrate all aspects of operating reACT. Our progressive training series covers all specific reACT positions, exercises, teaching techniques for trainers, and best practices for introducing reACT to club members.
For more information and instructional videos, click here.
OverviewValidated by years of eccentric research and development, reACT Strength Trainer represents a paradigm shift in strength training. reACT provides zero impact anaerobic exercise, rapid strength gains, along with improved balance and core stability in just minutes per session.
- Improved Core Strength & Stability
- Rapid Increases in Strength & Power
- Improved Balance & Coordination
- Zero Impact Conditioning
7.5 ft x 3.5 ft
2.3 m x 1.1 m
110 V/220 V
2 USB Ports
Frame 7 yrs
Mechancial 3 yrs
Electronics 2 yrs
Wear Items 1 yr
Labor 1 yr
- Bay Club in El Segundo, CA
- Bellingham Athletic Club
- Estrada Fitness
- Evans Fitness
- Gold's Gym
- Gunnar Peterson Studio in Beverly Hills, CA
- The Forum Athletic Club
- Hockessin Athletic Club
- Lifetime Fitness
- One Life Fitness
- Seacoast Fitness Clubs
- Sport and Health
- Unbreakable Performance in Hollywood, CA
- Workout Anytime (171 Locations)