Training & Education
Learn to deliver a wide range of benefits to a variety of users – from deconditioned seniors who need to build strength to elite athletes who need to enhance their agility.
You’ll also discover the science behind reACT – how it forces muscles to absorb the eccentric load under tension and how it trains the body to react to the movements.
- Training Tools– Our suite of instructional videos, recorded webinars, and written guides allow fitness, conditioning, and medical professionals to get the best results for their client base.
- Principles and Techniques– Short, easy to understand videos highlight key principles and techniques to teach proper form and optimize the benefits of the reACT Trainer.
- Webinars– The science behind eccentric training with the reACT Trainer is detailed in our recorded webinar, “The Science of Eccentric Training.”
- Workshops– reACT Fitness offers onsite workshops for group training within your organization.
For more information or to schedule a workshop or training event, please use the contact form below.
OverviewValidated by years of eccentric research and development, reACT Strength Trainer represents a paradigm shift in strength training. reACT provides zero impact anaerobic exercise, rapid strength gains, along with improved balance and core stability in just minutes per session.
- Improved Core Strength & Stability
- Rapid Increases in Strength & Power
- Improved Balance & Coordination
- Zero Impact Conditioning
7.5 ft x 3.5 ft
2.3 m x 1.1 m
110 V/220 V
2 USB Ports
Frame 7 yrs
Mechancial 3 yrs
Electronics 2 yrs
Wear Items 1 yr
Labor 1 yr